Female Metal Voices
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about your favorite Female metal bands, Epica, ReVamp, Within temptation, Delain, Tristania, nightwish, and more ...

PortailHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JessEpica
Admin
Admin
JessEpica

Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter Empty
PostSubject: Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter   Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 0:00

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Date de naissance :

17 janvier 1985

Instruments:

Vocals

parcourt musical :

Elle
a été musicalement actif depuis qu'elle avait 10 ans .Elle a joué de la
flûte pendant un an, après qu' elle a eu des leçons de chant pendant un
an. À l'âge de 15 ans quelqu'un lui a donné un CD de Nightwish. Elle 'a
tellement aimé qu'elle voulait prendre des cours de chant classique. et
maintenant elle est chanteuse d' Epica qui est son occupation pour le
moment.

groupes préférés :

Opeth
,Lacuna Coil, Muse, REM, Nightwish, Kamelot, Moonspell, Rammstein,
Within Temptation, Mozart, Lacrimosa, Leaves' Eyes, System of a Down,
Dargaard, Anastacia, Apocalytica, Moby, Björk, Tiamat, Dimmu Borgir,
Faith no More, Samael.

musiciens favoris :

Tori Amos ,Roy Khan ,Andrea Boccelli ,Lisa Gerrard ,Ofra Haza
Michael Stipe, Anastacia ,Björk

Albums préférés :

Muse "Absolution"
Kamelot "The Black Halo"
Moonspell "Irreligious"
System of a Down "Toxicity"
Björk "Homogenic"
Anathema "Judgement"
Nightwish "Oceanborn"
Moby "Play"
Rammstein "Reise Reise"
Leaves' Eyes "Lovelorn"
All the Lacuna Coil albums (sauf le dernier )
All Opeth albums

Films préférés :

Nightmare
before Christmas, From Hell, The name of the Rose, Wind in de wilgen,
The Neverending Story, Legend, Moulin Rouge, The Beach, Desperado, Kill
Bill 1 & 2, Fight Club, The Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal, Memento,
Central do Brazil, Het Vliegende schip, Gladiator, Troy, Brain Dead, 13
Ghosts, From Dusk till Dawn, Elisabeth, Dracula (Bram Stoker), Amadeus,
Clockwork Orange, Legend, Willow, Caligula, The Mummy, Lord of the
Rings, The Prince of Egypt, The Talented Mister Ripley, The Phantom of
the Opera, Sleepy Hollow, Braveheart, Gremlins, Monty Python
(everything), Himalaya, Legends of the fall, Night of the demons 2,
Hellraiser 1,2,3,4, Interview with a Vampire, The time machine (old
version), The last unicorn, Dark Crystal and many more

epica.nl (2010)
Back to top Go down
http://www.female-metal-voices.net
JessEpica
Admin
Admin
JessEpica

PostSubject: Re: Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter   Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 0:04

Quote :

Balzing Red

Lipstick YSL Rouge Volupte nr.14, shirt and necklaces from H&M, pants and blazer from Zara.

Business suites have never been my forte, but I do love a nice blazer. You can
combine them in so many different ways without looking like you're about
to go in to a meeting.
My closet contains a couple of black blazers. The come in all shapes and
different fabrics. Some I've even worn during live shows in the past.

This past summer Zara came out with a range of really colorful blazers made
out of cotton. They are unbelievable comfortable. Sometimes blazers can
limit your flexibility.
I was searching for a nice yellow blazer since so long, but didn't find
the right fit and the right color yellow. I tried the yellow blazer from
the Zara collection, but this one was a bit too neon for me.

There was another color that caught my eye. It was their really bright red
blazer. That was the one that went home with me. It was a nice memory
from my day off in Budapest with Rob during the Epica tour. A big thanks
to Rob for being patient enough to go shopping with me.

I liked it so much that I decided to take it with me to our Latin American tour in September.

Unfortunately, that's where it stayed. I hung it in the closet of the hotel in Buenos Aires.

We had a super early lobby call (4 am) the next morning and I forgot to
take it out of the closet. When I hung it in the closet to de wrinkle, I
knew that I was going to forget about it.
As soon as I landed in Chile, I found out that I forgot it and called the
hotel in Buenos Aires to see if it was still there. They told me to
call back the next morning to check with the cleaning lady.

So, I did, but no blazer unfortunately. That means that someone stole it
and that really breaks my heart. This blazer had sentimental value and
was still so new. How can people just take the belongings of someone
else without having a guilty conscious? I couldn't.

After surfing a while on the internet, I found the blazer again on zara.com,
but in medium. I ordered it anyway even though my first one was an S. I
even saw the blazer at a Zara in Uruguay when we were still on tour, but
the exchange rate was not to my advantage and I'd already ordered it on
Zara.com.

I am glad to be reunited with the blazer and will never hang it in the
hotel clothing closet because I know that I will forget about it.

Have you ever lost a piece of clothing that had great value to you?

Love,

S

Back to top Go down
mandylee
Sweet Curse
Sweet Curse
mandylee

PostSubject: Re: Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter   Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 1:44

J'adore

Sa voix est juste sublime, j'ai remarquer qu'au fur et à mesure des albums elle chantais moins avec sa voix lyric c'est dommage.

Elle n'aime pas Dark Adrenaline de Lacuna Coil moi je le trouve juste sublime meilleur que le précédent.
Back to top Go down
http://mandyleemusic.skyrock.com/
Ewent
Ewent

PostSubject: Re: Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter   Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 1:58

Oui au fil des années elle chante moins dans le registre lyric mais je trouve ça mieux sa voix fait ressentir tout un panel de couleur et de sentiment que parfois le lyric ne peut pas nous apporter ... chaque type de chant a ses atouts et sa signification Smile

Back to top Go down
http://http//:imaginary-s-whispers.skyrock.com
mandylee
Sweet Curse
Sweet Curse
mandylee

PostSubject: Re: Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter   Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter I_icon_minitimeTue 6 Nov - 2:25

oui c'est vrai j'adore sa voix lyric ou pas ce que j'aime avec Simone c'est qu'elle fait les deux sa voix lyric et normal et je trouve ça dommage qu'elle ne le fait plus car on pouvait entendre plus facette de sa voix
Back to top Go down
JessEpica
Admin
Admin
JessEpica

PostSubject: Re: Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter   Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Nov - 4:48

Simone contrôle mieux sa voix maintenant. C'est moins lyrique mais c'est plus du Simone Simons Smile (y'a tjrs du lyrique en passant , y'en à moins mais y'en a tjrs)
perso j'ai le cd signé de Lacuna coil dark adrenaline , et c'est l'album que j'aime le moins du groupe aussi pour ça je pars du coté de l'opinion de Sisi ...
Back to top Go down
mandylee
Sweet Curse
Sweet Curse
mandylee

PostSubject: Re: Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter   Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Nov - 4:53

Ah bon moi je le trouve plus métal que l'ancien je l'adore bon après chacun c'est goût on aime pas tous la même chose

Oui c'est vrai Simone a beaucoup plus le contrôle de sa voix c'est vrai qu'il y a encore du lyric ça s'entend mais j'espère qu'elle continuera à utiliser sa voix lyric car j'aime beaucoup quand elle fait les deux voix normale et vvoix lyric
Back to top Go down
Ewent
Ewent

PostSubject: Re: Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter   Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter I_icon_minitimeWed 7 Nov - 11:49

Comme dis Jess je trouve que c'est vraiment Simone lorsqu'elle utilise sa voix claire ... bien sur le lyrique ajoute de la magie mais les sentiments sont plus profond lorqu'elle ne chante pas dans ce registre... elle a une voix avec des couleurs tellement particulières que le charme est plus envoûtant qu'avec quelques petites doses de lyrique Smile

Et pour Dark Adrenaline c'est sur qu'il ne vaut pas les précédents mais il est quand même bien Smile Et puis en concert ça en jette tellement !!!
Back to top Go down
Ewent
Ewent

PostSubject: Re: Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter   Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov - 3:04

Sur twitter sur une session question/réponse :
Quote :
Simone Simons ‏@SimoneSimons
My favorite place in the world is my bed Smile @UnleashedMartyr

Comment se taper une barre toute seule dans sa chambre sur son lit et à moitié malade ...
Les vérités universelles ça se discutent pas :')
Back to top Go down
mandylee
Sweet Curse
Sweet Curse
mandylee

PostSubject: Re: Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter   Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov - 3:08

c'est sûr on est toujours mieux dans son lit car c'est nous qui le choisissons donc il nous convient quand on dort ailleur on est pas sûr d'être aussi bien
Back to top Go down
Ewent
Ewent

PostSubject: Re: Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter   Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov - 3:29

J'aime surtout la répartie XD
Back to top Go down
mandylee
Sweet Curse
Sweet Curse
mandylee

PostSubject: Re: Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter   Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov - 3:31

oui c'est vrai.

D'après quelques rumeurs et surtout avec les photos du show de Retrospect. Il semblerait que Simone soit enceinte. affaire à suivre ...
Back to top Go down
JessEpica
Admin
Admin
JessEpica

PostSubject: Re: Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter   Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter I_icon_minitimeTue 23 Jul - 19:55

Elle est bel et bien enceinte ! bébé 1 prévus pour Septembre Very Happy Félicitation Simone !
Back to top Go down
mandylee
Sweet Curse
Sweet Curse
mandylee

PostSubject: Re: Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter   Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Oct - 0:13

le 2 octobre à 23h26, Simone donnait naissance à Vincent G. Palotai en sécurité dans le monde.
"Tant Vincent et moi font très bien. C'est un petit homme parfait. Merci pour tout l'amour et le puits de souhait que vous nous avez envoyé. C'est absolument réconfortant!
Amour des Palotais
"

Simone parle de son accouchement sur son blog :
Simone Simons wrote:
I wanted to take the time to inform you about Hypnobirthing and how it has worked for me.

Hypnobirthing stands for a calm, natural birth. You are free of fear and filled with belief that the woman's body is designed to give birth and that it is a beautiful experience. It teaches you to relax your body and conditions to relax once you listen to the relaxation exercises and birth affirmations. The breathing techniques are different to the ones you might know and they do make all the difference. Besides that you don't push the baby out, but exhale while birthing the baby.

It also gives you tips and tricks how to keep your endorphins high and fight the adrenaline. Endorphins are the strongest 'pain killers' there are. Adrenaline on the other hand tenses your body for action. For giving birth it is crucial to relax your body and work with the contractions and to let go of all the tension and enjoy the miracle of giving birth.

The partner plays a vital role during the preparations and actual birth. Unfortunately many men feel like they cannot be of any help during birth, but that is absolutely untrue. The dads are very important for the women to feel at ease. You will be doing this together.

When I discovered that I was pregnant, one of the first thoughts that came to my mind was giving birth and all the stories I've heard about giving birth. So far I've never heard birthing stories that were not filled with excruciating pain and trauma. You will always hear women talk about what went wrong and how much it hurt. They then conclude the story with: 'Don't worry, once the baby is there you have forgotten all about it'. Well, that is reassuring. You first still have to go through hell to then return to heaven on earth. That is quite the journey and I was honestly scared of it.

When one of my dearest friends told me that she was pregnant, too, and wanted to try out Hypnobirthing, I wanted to know more. She was talking so passionately about it so I ordered the book right away. My friend was taking part of the official Hypnobirthing Classes. I first wanted to read the book to see if it was really something for me.

When I decided to also take the classes, I couldn't find anyone who still had space for me. Luckily the woman who was giving the classes in the Netherlands agreed to meet with me on Skype for a couple of sessions. We worked together on some parts and it was nice to just talk to her and release the fear that I attached to giving birth. I felt confident and really wanted to make it work. I was free of fear and really looking forward to it.

Let me tell you that I had the most beautiful birth ever. I practiced the exercises (breathing, relaxation, visualisation etc.), I also bought the music that was used for the relaxation CD and listened to that as often as I could. With and without headphones to also make the baby hear the soothing sounds.

My delivery took only 7 hours after I was induced and Vincent came swimming into the world in the birthing tank. He is a very calm baby. Just as all the other hypnobirthing babies that entered the world in a calm way. I didn't use any pain medication. It was a birth like nature intended it. My endorphins kicked in and there was no pain.

I wish all women the beautiful birth that I had and can wholeheartedly recommend Hypnobirthing for you. Even when you are a sober minded Dutch girl like me. Giving birth doesn't hurt. I tell you that it does work!

One thing that is really important is to write a birthing plan. Describe your ultimate birth and preferences. A lot of women never think about it, but the caretakers at the hospital really appreciate it and can guide you better through your birth. My hospital didn't have a lot of experience with HB and because of my birthing plan they knew what to do and it all turned out wonderful. No weird surprises, all according to my plan.

I would like to thank: Oliver, Linda, Kathrin and Karin for guiding me through this wonderful experience. I could not have done it without you!

www.hypnobirthing.com
www.happybirthing.nl
The music: Steven Halpern 'Comfort Zone'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter   Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simone Simons : Biography + Photos + Twitter
Page 1 of 1