Female Metal Voices
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about your favorite Female metal bands, Epica, ReVamp, Within temptation, Delain, Tristania, nightwish, and more ...

PortailHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The News

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JessEpica
Admin
Admin
JessEpica

The News Empty
PostSubject: The News   The News I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Mar - 2:45

The News 12265d11

THE NEWS

Flyleaf est en studio Wink
Flyleaf In Stydio Wink Oh yeah !
Back to top Go down
http://www.female-metal-voices.net
mandylee
Sweet Curse
Sweet Curse
mandylee

The News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The News   The News I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Mar - 3:07

Check it out ! ARTISTdirect énumérés Flyleaf dans leur fonction de « Albums de plus prévue de 2012 » ! « Flyleaf continue d'évoluer comme tous les grands font, et nous ne pouvons attendre de voir la prochaine étape. » Énorme merci!!

http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/the-most-anticipated-albums-of-2012/9867656

info 28/01

Je suis heureux de qu'y ' All sont tous pris maintenant ! Nous allons va essayer un nouveau PPA pour relier notre Twitter et FB aujourd'hui pour y ' All peut rester à jour:) Nous sommes aujourd'hui dans le studio ! -Sameer

Jared m'a demandé de l'aider à résoudre un mot sur #HangingWithFriends. Être un bon ami, je l'ai fait. Puis le betrayal...C'est contre moi ! -Sameer

Bowling mise à jour : J'ai perdu ce match mais composé de moi-même, revint et vaincu une victoire de plus de 50 points sur ma femme ! -Jared

Elle aboutira bleu dans le pic mais ses aqua @ Nephilim_tuber @ prsguitars. I got it lorsque j'étais 16 et je joue toujours elle ! C'est mon jeu préféré ! -Jared

Suivi « Bury Your Heart » aujourd'hui

@ scottyreckl3ss que nous ne pouvons attendre pour revenir sur la route et le jeu pour tous nos fans ! Nous espérons obtenir bientôt sur la route !

@ KatePhizzle c'est en effet pour le nouvel album:) - Sameer

Suivi des guitares sur l'un de mes nouvelles chansons préférées, nouveaux HORIZONS ! Y ' All sont gonna love it ! Photo de masquer - Sameer http://pic.twitter.com/Y5Z1RLpl

Parole:
who sent me here. .
Betrayed by a kiss,
Her refinish.
You wasted her chance„ unprovoked.
So I bleed, till it is finished.
And then prove, that my Knees, have revoked.
and i will repent from this
i will repent from this blooded wanting
now that you're meant for me
blood, you were meant for this love, the life i'm dying
you're my flesh and blood
... all their questions they start to grow it will keep you and the answer
and they lie of our world they don't know
but i will repent from this
i will repent from this
blooded wanting
now you were meant for me,
blood you were meant for me
the life i'm dying
i will repent from this
blooded wanting
the life
...the truth of it all
and i will repent from this
the life i'm dying
i will repent from this
the life
you're my flesh and
Blood!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://mandyleemusic.skyrock.com/
Ewent
Ewent

The News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The News   The News I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Mar - 3:17

ça me fait penser qu'il faut que j'aille le voir ce film !!
Back to top Go down
http://http//:imaginary-s-whispers.skyrock.com
mandylee
Sweet Curse
Sweet Curse
mandylee

The News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The News   The News I_icon_minitimeThu 1 Mar - 3:24

Il est génial le film je l'ai vu court mais génial 1h20
Mais il y a un cinquième en route

info du 29 février au 4 mars :

Apprendre quelques beaux tons! Je suis tellement excitée pour vous tous d'entendre ce disque! -Sameer

Nous avons eu aujourd'hui au large et je marche Solstice Canyon à Malibu avec aprilbtweets @ c'était magnifique! Sameer
avec la photo :
The News Am82k210

@ NotJimmyFahey tenue mine & @ aprilbtweets caniche, Audrina, au studio. Un grand moment! -Sameer

La dernière note a officiellement être grattés / chanté / frapper sur nouveau record de Flyleaf. Nous prions qu'il parle de la vie à vous! -Sameer

20 avril 2012 triste nouvelle via facebook :

Notre ingénieur du son, Rich Caldwell, est décédé mercredi soir dans un tragique accident de voiture près de son domicile à College Station, TX.

Il n'y a pas de mots pour décrire la tristesse qui nous nous sentons. Nous avons perdu un frère, une lumière vive, un ami incroyable. On ne vraiment sait ce qu'il faut dire à la parce que c'est juste tellement irréel que notre ami qui est avec nous depuis le début de la page de garde avec la lueur dans ses yeux, le plus grand sourire et rire facile--n'est pas avec nous plus longtemps. Il a touché pour beaucoup de gens---il était tellement incroyablement grand.

Nos prières sont avec son épouse Katy, fils de 2 ans Kirby et leur famille.

-Flyleaf

Voici un petit message de flyleaf

Quelque news :
Voici le lien vers notre Twitter https://twitter.com/#!/​flyleafmusic vous pouvez consulter ce même si vous n'avez pas un compte:)

Ce soir nous avons enveloppé un week-end long clip tige pour notre premier single, nouveaux Horizons. Vous pouvez trouver certains derrière les photos de scènes sur notre Twitter @ flyleafmusic

Je vous remercie tous ceux qui sont venus à notre bénéfice show hier soir au Palladium Ballroom. Nous apprécions vraiment chacun d'entre vous. La salle était remplie d'amour. Quelle soirée spéciale avec notre famille Flyleaf.
www.flyleafmusic.com

Nouvelle photo
The News 52814310

Vidéo de Jared

Quote :
Big news out of the Flyleaf camp today, as longtime lead singer Lacey Sturm has announced her departure from the band. The news comes right before the group’s final album with Sturm, ‘New Horizons,’ will arrive in stores and online on Oct. 30 via A&M/Octone Records.

Bassist Pat Seals has already announced that Kristen May, formerly of the group Vedera, will perform with the band on future tour dates to promote ‘New Horizons.’

“When listening to ‘New Horizons,’ I would hope that fans would be able to lose themselves in the story of each of these songs and form their own connections to them—as we have in the band,” Seals added. “There is a great deal of our souls laid bare on this record, and I feel like it really comes through on the tracks.”

Here’s the official statement from Pat Seals on Sturm’s departure:

As Flyleaf begins this new cycle to introduce our third record New Horizons, we feel our fans should know that Lacey has stepped down as lead vocalist of the band.  Her statement below expresses her reasons for leaving.  In order to continue on with ‘New Horizons,’ Sameer, Jared, James, and myself have selected Kristen May, formerly of Vedera, to assume lead vocal duties for future tour dates.  We are excited for this new chapter in the history of Flyleaf, and hope that our fans will accompany us as we continue on this journey to bring hope and inspiration through our music.  We would like to thank everyone who has supported us over the years and we are looking forward to playing for you again soon.

This is what Sturm has to say about her departure:

I have been beyond blessed to be in Flyleaf for the past ten years, touring with 4 amazing men and the Flyleaf crew, whom I love like my flesh and blood family. They have all given so much.  It took everyone on our team to make the beauty in Flyleaf possible. I am honored to have met so many wonderful people who love Flyleaf music all over the world. Your incredible stories continue to inspire me. I am very thankful to have recently become a mom to one of the greatest blessings of my life, my son Jack. You may have also heard that we recently lost our brilliant sound engineer, Rich Caldwell, in a devastating car accident. Now, more than ever, I understand the phrase Memento Mori. I understand that, for me, living life to the fullest in this season means to step down as the lead singer for Flyleaf. I wish the best to Jared, Pat, Sameer and James and I know that as I continue to pursue the highest heights of what I am created for, it will free them all to pursue that for themselves too.

The guys will continue to tour and write music together.  I’m so very grateful that they are able to do what they desire and that there is a beautiful and talented, warm hearted girl like Kristen May to sing for them. Because of this, you will all get a chance to see a new Flyleaf show and support the new album.

As I take this first step on a new journey, I pray that each one of you would pursue your highest calling with reckless abandon as well, understanding that sometimes the fullness of life comes in doing things that are only understood by you, God, and the special people God has put in your life that truly love you for you… not for what you do, but for who you are.  I love you guys so much and in many ways, I will stay in touch. May God bless you all with healthy hearts, full of courage to weather the journey to your own ‘New Horizons.’

Malheureusement encore une superbe chanteuse qui s'en vas Lacey quitte le groupe Flyleaf désidément on est gâter cette année (malheureusement).
En tout cas je lui souhait bonne chance, et plein de bonheur avec sa famille.

The News Pic110
26.07.2013 : le groupe ne sortira pas encore un nouvel album, mais ils sortent un EP, 'Who We Are', le premier avec la voix de Kristen, ils y aura des titres live enregistré lors de récente tournée avec Kristen. Dans cette EP il y aura un mélange d'ancienne et de nouvelles chansons, les anciennes étant Sorrow (chanson datant de 2005) et Broken Wings version 2012 de leur dernier album avec Lacey 'New Horizons'. L'EP propose aussi une version studio de 'Something Better' en duo avec Sonny Sandoval de P.O.D. Le groupe a d'ailleur lancer leur entousiasme pour ce nouvel EP, et leur collaboration avec Sonny Sandoval, puisqu'ils aiment depuis de nombreuses année ce qu'il fait avec son groupe P.O.D. L'EP sortira le 9 juillet, le coup d'envoie de leur tournée avec P.O.D commencera le 19 juillet.
Back to top Go down
http://mandyleemusic.skyrock.com/
Sponsored content

The News Empty
PostSubject: Re: The News   The News I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The News
Page 1 of 1